Monday, June 6, 2011

Chili's Shout Out To Eat Out!

I don't know about you, but I have been enjoying Chili's Terrific Trio appetizer for at least the last ten years. My friend and I even snuck one into a movie theater once as teenagers. My favorite combo would have to be the Southwest Egg rolls, mozzerella sticks, and sliders! Now I'm excited that this appetizer is no longer just an appetizer but a full entree choice with several different ways and options to mix your favorites. Right now, as a bonus, chilis is having a promotion called Shout Out To Eat Out where you can enter to win a $20 gift card each day and one grand prize winner will win a $333 Chili's gift card in honor of the Terrific Trio! I don't know about you, but I can't wait to go to Chili's to try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment