Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Little Wiggley Man!

Well, when I saw the commercial for Huggies new Little Movers Slip-on Diapers I could not stop laughing because my youngest son is the REASON for that product! My son Cash is 15 months old and never ever stops moving! He is the youngest of three, and yet, I am still surprised at his capability to wiggle away from me. I call him my "Little Houdini." He is so wiggly, and I wish I was kidding, but many times if it's just a wet diaper, I will just change his diaper while he is standing up because he HATES it when I lay him down to change his diaper! I also many times just let him go without pants because it takes less time to change the diaper when I don't have to remove pants! But sometimes when I don't have him in pants, he can wiggle out of his diaper all together! Aaaack! Somehow, I just don't remember my older two being this hard to change!

I've actually been joking a lot with my other friends with kids this age about how difficult it is to change their diapers when to my surprise I saw the Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers commercial. I laughed the entire time at all of those adorable wiggly babies because I know EXACTLY why they made this product! What a relief! I also laughed at the "step-by-step" catch-and-release directions the commercial gives about how to quickly slide on the diaper and let the baby go! I can't wait to find these at the store! They cannot stock these soon enough!

Now that Cash is walking on his own he seems to think that he does not need any help of any kind and is fiercely independent. He wants to feed himself, walk every where, even in the grocery store, he wants to play with all the toys he sees his older siblings play with and he is especially independent when it comes to me being involved. He thinks I should observe all the fancy things he does, but not help him with any of it! He seems to be offended when I lay him down for a diaper change and every single diaper change is a huge ordeal. So any product that makes that diaper change go faster will be a must-have! I actually just saw the commercial for the first time about a week ago and haven't been to the store yet for diapers, but these will certainly be on the list!

I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Huggies blogging program, for a gift card worth $35. For more information on how you can participate, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment